Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classified docs everywhere!!

Classified docs everywhere!!

Now some have been found by Biden's lawyers at his private office. Apparently, the matter has been referred to DOJ and Biden's lawyers are cooperating.

I think Biden if found to be involved in wrongdoing he would have a good case to use incompetency as a defense and I'm not kidding.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Lol!! Yeah, how bad is it when someone says "I'm incompetent" and everyone just kind of nods and says "OK, fair point"?

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Can’t make this stuff up..

We are seeing a trend among our elected politicians, they don’t understand classified information.. Hillary, then Trump, now Biden..

The incompetent line is funny.. stuff of talk show entertainers.. shouldn’t it be phrased as a question?

When I retired Wifey and I went through all my paperwork (and hers) and shredded anything remotely tied to her work or my work for the government. I took a sledgehammer to two laptops as well. Yeah, being President, or running for President, would mean more residual paperwork, but the concept is the same - just do it. And, if you can't do it, pay someone to do it for you.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Nobody in Washington seems to be able to be trusted with these documents. They forever seem to leave them lying about loose.

How about a new rule - if you want to use these documents, you go to them instead of them being brought to your exalted poobahness? Part of the problem is these people seem to think they are too important to actually be inconvenienced in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    ...if you want to use these documents, you go to them instead...
    Not too shabby. I like it. Or, perhaps they could have one room in the White House where sensitive/classified documents are kept and viewed.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

A thought.. due to the cast system.. the people who we are upset/disappointed with for their handling of classified documents don’t.. the people in the ruling class have their toadies handle documents.. so, when we hear “I didn’t know they were in the box”, he didn’t.. his toadies placed them in the box.. I am speaking of both pack rats..

Just a thought..

When I was in charge, the buck stopped with me. It was up to me to devise appropriate rules and processes for how work got done and to monitor to ensure that these were being followed. If a client had a complaint, they came to me and I took appropriate action.

My staff, so my responsibility.

Looks like they have found more classified docs at a separate location
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Damnable things were always sticking to the bottoms of people's shoes. Worse than gum.

Hoist with his own petard!

(fun fact - that quote, from Hamlet, uses the word "petard", which by the 1600s referred to an explosive charge but which stems from the Middle French "peter", meaning to fart explosively. Keep that in mind for anyone you know bearing that name!!)

Classified docs turning up at two of Biden's locations/offices creates suspicion in my mind it's more than a few innocent errors.

Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    When I was in charge, the buck stopped with me. It was up to me to devise appropriate rules and processes for how work got done and to monitor to ensure that these were being followed. If a client had a complaint, they came to me and I took appropriate action.

My staff, so my responsibility.
    Agree..

I’m not saying it isn’t his fault, that he (both he’s) shouldn’t be accountable.. I’m speculating that his toadies actually did the dirty deeds..

I know in my daze of bosshood there were several times when I would ask an underling why they didn’t have the courtesy to give me a “heads up” about the bone head move that they just did “for me”..

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Classified docs turning up at two of Biden's locations/offices creates suspicion in my mind it's more than a few innocent errors.

Hunter
    Someone is “overrunning “ their headlights.. maybe 2024 just got more interesting..

Read today that some classified documents and other documents were found in biden's garage. Biden was quick to point out that the garage was locked. Apparently a special counsel has been appointed. I'm beginning to think this is more common than we would think. The DOJ made a huge deal out of it with Trump and now they're caught between a rock and a hard place with Biden's situation.
    Last edited by Honda; 01-12-2023 at 02:26 PM.