Thread: I am thinking

I am thinking

Someone is going to get indicted in the Georgia tampering case, maybe even Trump. We will see when when the report goes through the process.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I live in Trump country. Folks are following closely.

I think Trump will be indicted. What will happen if he is charged? Beyond this point, here be dragons..

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Maybe this is where the incompetent (mental illness ) could come into play..

Does Georgia still have chain gangs?

Well one thing that tipped me off was that the grand jury that issued the report requested that it be released to the public. They didn't do that in my mind to clear anybody, they did that to expose what they considered to be criminal activity.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I live in Trump country. Folks are following closely.

I think Trump will be indicted. What will happen if he is charged? Beyond this point, here be dragons..
    I think if he gets indicted in all likelihood that will damage him in his presidential bid, said another way he's going to get his base but any others lingering around are going to drop him. Just his base alone will not get him elected. It also gives the GOP an excuse to drop him like a hot potato.

I'm more concerned about violence from some of his followers.

I'm more concerned about violence from some of his followers.
    I doubt it. I'm more concerned about antifa violence more than anything else.

It is legal to run for the Presidency while under pending charges or imprisonment. Having said that, legal experts are struggling with what a charge of insurrection will do on the Federal level. Personally, I think SCOTUS will have to wade in at some point to resolve the issues involved.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    It is legal to run for the Presidency while under pending charges or imprisonment. Having said that, legal experts are struggling with what a charge of insurrection will do on the Federal level. Personally, I think SCOTUS will have to wade in at some point to resolve the issues involved.

Hunter
    This should answer your question straight out of the United States Constitution. These are the only requirements.

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Why antifa?

Why antifa?
    Really?

Yes. Why would antifa be interested in causing trouble if Donald Trump is indicted? If anything, I would think they would welcome the event. Trump's supporters are more obvious candidates for violence, I think.

Yes. Why would antifa be interested in causing trouble if Donald Trump is indicted? If anything, I would think they would welcome the event. Trump's supporters are more obvious candidates for violence, I think.
    Yeah I get what you're saying. I was talking more in a general sense. So I will concede that point. I have a feeling, and that's all it is that Trump is running out of gas and quick. People are waking up and understanding that Trump cannot be elected.