Thread: Biden - Republican's Secret Weapon

Biden - Republican's Secret Weapon

Gotta love the guy.

He decries Trump's mishandling about classified docs, wondering how anyone could make such a mistake. Oops, he did it too.

He appoints a border Tsar to show how important the issue of immigration is, then ignores the issue until illegal immigrants show up on the Tsar's doorstep. And even then, his "action" is to stop off at the border on the way to someplace else.

The guy's foot is perpetually in his mouth, so that when you ask him how was dinner, all he can say is it tasted like yesterday's - like Shinola.

Inflation is back to Carter levels and being compared to Carter is not where any President wants to be, especially one looking for a second term.

He mumbles his way through a press conference and looks confused most of the time.

And he is totally convinced he's just crushing it as President.

Republicans could not ask for a better opponent in the next election. The only way they lose is if they run the one man in America that that country wants less than Biden to be President - Trump. They could run just about anyone else and win, I think.

You know who would make a good team for the Dems this year? Amy Klobuchar and Sherrod Brown.

For Republicans, Asa Hutchinson and Nikki Haley.

And for each, their campaign slogan could be

Normal People For A Change

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Hogan, past governor of Maryland.. a two term Republican governor of a very blue state and, if not for term limits, they would have elected him again.

note: I’m 15 miles from Maryland, get all of their local news.

I'm down with Hogan and DeWine from Ohio as well.

What may "save" Biden is if his opponent is weak.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Somebody with a big set needs to get to Biden or at least the people that influence him and convince him not to run. I can't imagine how much more cognitive decline the country can tolerate.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.