Thread: This seems familiar...

This seems familiar...

Bolsonaro supporters breach security barriers, break into Brazilian Congress and presidential palace...
    Supporters of former Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro on Sunday breached security barriers set up by the Armed Forces and gained access to key buildings for the three branches of government, including the congressional building, the Supreme Court and the Planalto Presidential Palace, according to images shown in Brazilian media.
    ...Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I think I've seen this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I think I've seen this movie.
    Remakes are usually poorly made imitations...In this case a poorly made imitation of the original flop makes it even worse...I predict bad reviews and no trophies to show off......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Tourists..

Brazil should have hired the lead actor from the original for this remake...He already had the lines memorized, and hasn't had a starring role in months...I'm sure he needs a boost for his resume......Ben

Apparently he's in the hospital in Florida.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

It's been done. I don't want to see it again.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead