Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OOPS so sorry , we didn't mean it

OOPS so sorry , we didn't mean it

Anyone that thinks the Jan. 6th witch hunt " mistakenly" released nearly 2000 SSNs of Republican people is smoking some good semi legal stuff .
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Conspiracy theory. Not everything that happens is part of an underhanded plot against conservatives. **** happens. People **** up. Any system dependent on humans to do their jobs is going to eventually fail.

Probably ought to wait for the inevitable Congressional investigation before claiming victimhood. There will be one and there should be one. But not every bad that happens is malicious.

I have no skin in that game----my number wasn't in that pot---they were only trump supporters----drats----foiled again
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Shouldn’t of happened.. unfortunate situation..

I’m sure that the compiling and administrivia of the report was delegated down to the lowest levels.. the actual committee members did not do this.. I am hopeful that the committee leaders stand up and take the hit without throwing the “mail room staff” under the bus..

Also have a suspicion that the new Congress will have a full investigation.. the political talk show entertainers are sure to have the answers, often phrased as a question..

Administrivia. I like it. Fun word!

Ahh , Mr. Sleep bringer . If only the talking heads would take up the mantle of leadership , all the problems would disappear . It is obvious that they have an answer for all of the problems affecting every portion of the globe.
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    they were only trump supporters
    I think this says it all.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I think this says it all.
    Believe that it was just an accident.. a very unfortunate occurrence..

But it’s going to be made into a big conspiracy and an investigation, including 8 X10 photos with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back explaining what each one is….

Our new speaker and his team of grand inquisitors will get to the bottom of all of the conspiracies..

But in a sick sort of way, it is kinda funny..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Believe that it was just an accident.. a very unfortunate occurrence..

But it’s going to be made into a big conspiracy and an investigation, including 8 X10 photos with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back explaining what each one is…..
    27 8x10 color glossy photographs to be precise.......

That was one massacre I truly enjoy reliving.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

But it’s going to be made into a big conspiracy and an investigation, including 8 X10 photos with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back explaining what each one is….

Our new speaker and his team of grand inquisitors will get to the bottom of all of the conspiracies..

But they will never be able to live up to the high standard of Adam Shiff and Russia Gate.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    But they will never be able to live up to the high standard of Adam Shiff and Russia Gate.
    I’m in the wait and see mode for now.. Mc Carthy was just elected mayor of crazytown.. We should brace ourselves, we are going to see some wild and crazy investigations.. (I really hope that I am wrong) ..

I’m in the wait and see mode for now.. Mc Carthy was just elected mayor of crazytown.. We should brace ourselves, we are going to see some wild and crazy investigations.. (I really hope that I am wrong) ..

And we might see some long overdue investigations that have been stonewalled by pelosi.

Me too. I'm not worried about overreaching. If they do, they will be punished for it in the next election. Meanwhile, the sky won't fall. Let there be hearings!!

Hopefully we will have one of two outcomes..

One is that we bring to light some serious wrong doings..

The other.. we have the inquisitors expose themselves as being uncreditable, and not fit to governor ..

Let the festivities begin..

On a related note . The price of popcorn has doubled in the last three days .