Thread: Over the top

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Over the top

....This took some time to fully sink in

Read for yourself----I don't even want to repeat this story. I'm sure the good folks in Missouri are happy to have helped out here. Just thinking----that is the "Show me state"----they should have a right to view what they paid for
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Why the hell the taxpayers should be on the hook for an inmate to "transition" is beyond me. I'm thinking that judge should be forced to spend a few nights with "her".
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Sounds like an excellent suggestion
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Murder is murder - regardless who did it and what their sexual orientation is.

I have openly supported the death penalty and still do. These killers aren't "normal" criminals who can be rehabilitated. Many criminals do not return to prison and become taxpaying citizens.

My wife and I participated in 4 of the last 5 executions. Before each one, we sat down with the person's file and studied every entry in it. There were no mistaken judgments therein. The execution we turned down was a firing squad - we did not want to be part of such a bloody spectacle (which the offender purposefully wanted it to be).

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Just can’t make this stuff up.

I believe that Life in prison is a crueler punishment than death.. just my opinion..

That being said.. document how much $$$ the state paid to transition the prisoner before the ultimate trans ition (timeing like Rocky Horror)..

Just can’t make this stuff up..

Born a male, died thinking he's a female
    On Jan. 1, 2023, McLaughlin submitted her last statement to the DOC: “I am sorry for what I did. I am a loving and caring person.”
    "Her"?...More like "its"...Good riddance, Missouri......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...