Thread: Tis the giving season .

Tis the giving season .

Ahh , my faith has once again been restored .Every day on the way to the gym, at a red light there is a man who will look at you and rub his stomach indicating hunger . Normally I ignore him but , today I had a $5.00 in my pocket and since it is nearing Christmas and is the giving season I decided to give it to him . Rolling down the pax window I hand the hungry man the bill. Before the light changed he was across the street entering the liquor store .

I am thinking of typing up a note , making several copies and handing them out to everyone on the corners of the streets asking for money to go see the man on the corner of Lakeshore and Jewella and slapping him up side the head since after his actions there will be no more handouts from me .

Truthfully , I almost expected his action before I decided to give him the money but , thought I would donate in case for once the truth was being demonstrated .
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

It is the effort that is applauded, not the unforeseen outcome. And, it's a fitting move you made at a time of year when we help others.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead