Thread: full range of motion

full range of motion

I went for a nice easy 90 minute bike ride today. It was so nice. This is the first ride since I got rear ended by a semi in my work vehicle 13 months ago that my neck was pain free and I have regained full range of motion. I can actually just rotate my head to check traffic over my shoulder instead of twisting my body.

Oh and the scenery was so nice

Attachment 39288
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20221204_115727~2.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	383.5 KB 
ID:	39289  

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

I spent yesterday clearing snow. We got just over a foot on Thursday in a storm that lasted until Friday. I did most of the snow blowing Friday but snow slides off my metal roof and piles up in front of an exit that I keep clear for safety. Today I went to the gym for my workout and used the water massage table to work out the soreness from yesterday.

Nothing personal, but I hate you and all Californians today. Indeed, anyone south of the Mason Dixon line is a target for my ire. While you all are biking and having fun, I'm becoming one with my snow blower. But, on the other hand, we have the second highest property taxes in the nation so there's that...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I spent yesterday clearing snow. We got just over a foot on Thursday in a storm that lasted until Friday. I did most of the snow blowing Friday but snow slides off my metal roof and piles up in front of an exit that I keep clear for safety. Today I went to the gym for my workout and used the water massage table to work out the soreness from yesterday.

Nothing personal, but I hate you and all Californians today. Indeed, anyone south of the Mason Dixon line is a target for my ire. While you all are biking and having fun, I'm becoming one with my snow blower. But, on the other hand, we have the second highest property taxes in the nation so there's that...
    not like I was someplace warm I had booties over my riding shoes, keep warm tights, long sleeve polypro under the 2 layer Gore-tex jacket, full finger fleece gloves and a beanie under the helmet

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

I thought codpieces were a thing of the past. Guess not!!

I envy you and am glad you can enjoy biking again. It is wonderful to just zip along and enjoy the feeling of your body working the way God intended. Enjoy!!!!

What pedals do you have on that bike?

What pedals do you have on that bike?
    Look KEO pedals

I thought codpieces were a thing of the past. Guess not!!

I envy you and am glad you can enjoy biking again. It is wonderful to just zip along and enjoy the feeling of your body working the way God intended. Enjoy!!!!

Aint no codpiece, 100% trouser trout . I'm doing ok for turning 66