Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Server Upgrade

Thank you buddy, it's greatly appreciated.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Is it just me, or is this new server significantly faster?
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Is it just me, or is this new server significantly faster?
    I thought I was getting comparatively slower......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I thought I was getting comparatively slower......Ben
    I've been noticing that..............
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I've been noticing that..............
    Your day will come, youngster......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I have really fast internet but I can tell you the pages are loading very quickly no stutter.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Thanks.. appreciate you dealing with knuckleheads on our behalf, and then having to fix it yourself anyway.

Thanks, Mike.

Missed reading and adding to the notes.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Thanks.. appreciate you dealing with knuckleheads on our behalf, and then having to fix it yourself anyway.
    plus one. i would have absolutely no clue how to fix issues regarding a web site, so many, many, many, many, carry on for a while....thanks to Capt'n Mike!
    it's time to change the air in my head

Thanks to everyone! I discovered today that it is only about one month short of being 4 years since I last had to do this. That time it was due to being hacked. May we be so lucky with this server! Of course, as we get older, we may have to find someone to take over the task.

Thanks to everyone! I discovered today that it is only about one month short of being 4 years since I last had to do this. That time it was due to being hacked. May we be so lucky with this server! Of course, as we get older, we may have to find someone to take over the task.

When I die, I'll go to Heaven...I already pulled my tour in administrator hell......Ben

My IT skills consist of unplugging the power cord and then reversing that process. If that works I write myself a check for $100 and move on.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

There is no going back, folks! I wiped the old server and canceled the subscription.

There is no going back, folks! I wiped the old server and canceled the subscription.
    Cool...Onward through the fog!......Ben