Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The man is completely delusional

The man is completely delusional

"I tell you what," "No one’s ever done as much as president as this administration’s doing. Period.". Joe Biden today

OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Note how Biden did not say if his administration has done positive or negative things. That decision is left to us (as it should be).

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

You might want to read what gingrich had to say about this.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post

Of course anyone is free to vote for him again. I remain of the belief that the only reason Biden was elected is Trump hate and I believe that was the same sentiment behind the midterm elections. I just wish Trump could understand that.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

talk abut delusional not to mention treasonable.

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

WTF is wrong with this guy?
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

He is delusional. I hope he keeps it up keep doing it keep doing it keep turning people against yourself that's what I want you to do.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Brace yourself.. You will have a long six years of Biden ahead..

Trump & the GOP will split the 2024 vote..

Read the foreign press..

Unfortunately for him within that period of time he'll probably be in a wheelchair having to be fed. Cognitive problems in people his age do not get better. I lived it with my dad.

it may well be a democrat in 2024 but , I don't believe it will brain dead biden.

And to show what a pig I really am ; if Desantis should oust Trump in the primaries , I think he could win and we would at least have an attractive first lady again .
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    If DeSantis gets the nomination, Trump will claim it was stolen by cheaters and run anyway..

Biden isn’t good “on his feet”, adlibing.. read what Knewt said..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    If DeSantis gets the nomination, Trump will claim it was stolen by cheaters and run anyway..

Biden isn’t good “on his feet”, adlibing.. read what Knewt said..

I read what what he said. What I disagree with is his assertion that we should not underestimate Biden. Biden is a non-starter. However, I don't underestimate the machine of left-wing people that are running the presidency of the United States. Biden is merely their puppet and that's who they will support unless he can't run due to his health. As long as they can run the United States presidency from the shadows why wouldn't they vote for him, why wouldn't they get behind him. The puppet president.

All I want (well, politically) is to vote for a good candidate rather than voting against a bad candidate. Lesser of evil choices suck. We shall see which ones the DNC and RNC put forth and hope for a decent Independent candidate as well.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    ....... and hope for a decent Independent candidate as well.

Hunter
    That's what I want, I'm done with these other clowns.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    All I want (well, politically) is to vote for a good candidate rather than voting against a bad candidate. Lesser of evil choices suck. We shall see which ones the DNC and RNC put forth and hope for a decent Independent candidate as well.

Hunter
    I dream of voting for the best person, not the lesser of the evils. In the Arizona election, I could not even vote for one of the two choices for governor. I found both of them ridiculous. I wrote in Rusty Bowers.
    If you don't make someone elses life better, what good is yours?

Weighty decisions are easy to make, when you aren't burdened by all the necessary information

The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of communism is the sharing of misery. -Winston Churchill

If you think the United States is bad, think of another country that wants to put troops on the border to keep illegal aliens out, instead of walling in their citizenry