Thread: Will China's handling of Covid and it's people lead to a change in Government????

Will China's handling of Covid and it's people lead to a change in Government????

Seeing the protest by the people over the almost 3 years of lock-down over Covid I'm wondering if this could lead to a change in government. Realizing that it's so tightly controlled I would suspect maybe not but then if enough start to protest .....
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

trump inspires me everyday...inspires me to vote blue...inspires me to call out the insanity... inspires me to push back against any and all supporters of the small handed orange clown

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    I'm wondering if this could lead to a change in government.
    Even if that became the case, I suspect the same dictators would control the scene backstage, just different frontmen......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I would hope for better results, they do have a firm grip.

Did see Iran protests continuing at the World Cup and some demostration in Russia against the war on the news last night.

Hoping for a more peaceful world from those three would be great.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

trump inspires me everyday...inspires me to vote blue...inspires me to call out the insanity... inspires me to push back against any and all supporters of the small handed orange clown

Short answer to the question posed

No.

Remember Hong Kong
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis