Thread: trump dined with white nationalist, Holocaust denier nick fuentes and ye

trump dined with white nationalist, Holocaust denier nick fuentes and ye

I wonder if they made guttural sounds as they slopped together.

The man needs to be committed

Former President Donald Trump hosted white nationalist and antisemite Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach on Tuesday night, according to multiple people familiar with the event.

Fuentes, who frequently posts racist content in addition to Holocaust revisionism, was brought as a guest of rapper Kanye West, who now goes by Ye.

In a post to his social media site, Trump confirmed the gathering.

“This past week, Kanye West called me to have dinner at Mar-a-Lago,” he wrote. “Shortly thereafter, he unexpectedly showed up with three of his friends, whom I knew nothing about. We had dinner on Tuesday evening with many members present on the back patio. The dinner was quick and uneventful. They then left for the airport.”

However eventful, the dinner reflects a remarkable moment in an extremely early 2024 campaign cycle: the frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination breaking bread with a man who frequently posts racist content and Holocaust revisionism, brought there by a rapper who is launching his own presidential campaign under the shadow of his own antisemitic remarks.
    they're in love

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	39268

Added in edit:

This turns out to be a chit story that just keeps on giving. It seems ye pissed off trump when he asked him to be his second fiddle on ye's ticket

Dave Goldiner, New York Daily News
    Fri, November 25, 2022 at 11:54 AM
    Kanye West says he told Donald Trump he’d make a great 2024 running mate — and the former president hit the roof.

The rapper now known as Ye claims that he told Trump that he wanted him to run as vice president on a Kanye-led White House ticket during a stormy meeting at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida.

“I think the thing that Trump was most perturbed about, me asking him to be my vice president,” Kanye said on a video posted on his newly restored Twitter feed. “That caught him off-guard.”

Trump made it crystal clear that no one except himself was going to have his backing for the top spot in 2024.

“Trump started basically screaming at me at the table telling me I was going to lose,” Kanye continued.

Then the rapper warned Trump to stay in his lane: “I’m like, ‘Hold on, hold on, hold on, Trump, you’re talking to Ye.’”

Both West and Trump were recently reinstated to Twitter by the site’s new owner, billionaire Elon Musk.

If West does run in 2024, it could be a test of the two men’s friendship and far-right-wing political alliance of convenience.

The Yeezy impresario launched an ill-fated 2020 bid that was widely seen as an effort to boost Trump by possibly siphoning some votes away from President Joe Biden in a handful of swing states. The campaign flopped when West won just 70,000 votes nationwide.

West’s erratic reputation has only nosedived since then, especially since he has made a string of antisemitic statements claiming that a cabal of Jews control the music business and media.

The rapper has been dumped by Adidas and other top brands and the German sneaker maker is now investigating reports of his alleged inappropriate sexual conduct in the workplace.

Trump officially launched his own 2024 comeback presidential campaign last week, just days after the GOP underperformed in the midterm elections.
    You just can't make this chit up-----clowns on parade
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 11-26-2022 at 09:54 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Shortly thereafter, he unexpectedly showed up with three of his friends, whom I knew nothing about.
    That makes me wonder whether the Secret Service, who most certainly would have access to the dinner guest list, were informed of the unexpected feeders beforehand...Or maybe there's a new rule (added to the code by tweet no doubt) allowing the ex-Prez to seat anyone at his table, no notice and no pat down prior to tying on the feedbag......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Really?

Are you sure that his isn’t a recently discovered deleted scene (cutting room floor) from the day room in “one flew over the coo-coos nest” ..

Just can’t make this stuff up..

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    That makes me wonder whether the Secret Service, who most certainly would have access to the dinner guest list, were informed of the unexpected feeders beforehand...Or maybe there's a new rule (added to the code by tweet no doubt) allowing the ex-Prez to seat anyone at his table, no notice and no pat down prior to tying on the feedbag......Ben
    I think Trump is going to do whatever he wants to do regardless of what the Secret Service says. What are they going to do if he defies them? I doubt that there is a law that says a protectee must follow their directions or he will be sent to Leavenworth.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

It gets better------

This did not take place in a private dinning room----this took place right out in the open with other dinners close by---who could not wait to take to twitter and tell the world that during donnie's rant on ye he took a left turn and insulted his wife (?) with an "explanative deleted" rage unleashed at her.

I can only hope that the more of these events the more of the cult will come to their senses. and jump ship

This dude is nuts
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

From today's reading:

Republican lawmakers have been silent about Trump’s apparent open embrace of the far right, illustrating the growing power of that far right in the Republican Party. Representatives Paul Gosar (R-AZ) and Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) have affiliated themselves with Fuentes, and while their appearances with him at the America First Political Action Conference last February drew condemnation from Republican leader Representative Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), now McCarthy desperately needs the votes of far-right Republicans to make him speaker of the House. To get that support, he has been promising to deliver their wish list—including an investigation into President Joe Biden’s son Hunter—and appears willing to accept Fuentes and his followers into the party, exactly as Fuentes hoped.

Today, after the news of Trump’s dinner and the thundering silence that followed it, conservative anti-Trumper Bill Kristol tweeted: “Aren’t there five decent Republicans in the House who will announce they won’t vote for anyone for Speaker who doesn’t denounce their party’s current leader, Donald Trump, for consorting with the repulsive neo-Nazi Fuentes?”

So far, at least, the answer is no.

Hopefully continues to bury himself. There are a few potential candidates for the GOP that actually have a chance of winning.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    There are a few potential candidates for the GOP that actually have a chance of winning.
    Only if one was strong enough to fix the split in the party caused by Trump and his band of believers......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

That's the real problem. He speaks for a large group of people who are just fine with him doing stuff like this. What does that say about his followers, when they will overlook hobnobbing with white supremacists and people who are questionable mentally? I guess I should not be surprised. Not even an illegal attempt to overturn an election or siccing a mob onto Congress to stay in office is enough for them. They are the problem. Trump is just the front man.

"A good way not to accidentally dine with a vile racist and anti-Semite you don't know is not to dine with a vile racist and anti-Semite you do know."---Ben Shapiro

Ben is an extremely smart young man and a die-hard conservative. Maybe, just maybe, the tide is turning.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, the tide is turning.
    I need to say how hopeful I am that you are right.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

One of the rinos chosen eunuchs, kevin mcCarthey -----almost spoke out about this----but then again---not so much---he failed to name trump as being part of this fiasco.

Kevin McCarthy, the House Republican leader, condemned Nick Fuentes, a white supremacist, without directly criticizing Trump for dining with him.
    And then there is teddy cruz playing his normal tune of "whataboutism"

rino flunkies on parade
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 11-30-2022 at 12:26 PM.

I think our GOP friends are paying attention. Yes, some have remained silent - but that's much better than endorsing #45's actions.

It's not my habit to pay attention to the RNC - until now. Its action or inaction on which candidate to nominate will be crucial for the GOP's future.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead