Thread: trump dined with white nationalist, Holocaust denier nick fuentes and ye

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

trump dined with white nationalist, Holocaust denier nick fuentes and ye

I wonder if they made guttural sounds as they slopped together.

The man needs to be committed

Former President Donald Trump hosted white nationalist and antisemite Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach on Tuesday night, according to multiple people familiar with the event.

Fuentes, who frequently posts racist content in addition to Holocaust revisionism, was brought as a guest of rapper Kanye West, who now goes by Ye.

In a post to his social media site, Trump confirmed the gathering.

“This past week, Kanye West called me to have dinner at Mar-a-Lago,” he wrote. “Shortly thereafter, he unexpectedly showed up with three of his friends, whom I knew nothing about. We had dinner on Tuesday evening with many members present on the back patio. The dinner was quick and uneventful. They then left for the airport.”

However eventful, the dinner reflects a remarkable moment in an extremely early 2024 campaign cycle: the frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination breaking bread with a man who frequently posts racist content and Holocaust revisionism, brought there by a rapper who is launching his own presidential campaign under the shadow of his own antisemitic remarks.
    they're in love

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	39268

Added in edit:

This turns out to be a chit story that just keeps on giving. It seems ye pissed off trump when he asked him to be his second fiddle on ye's ticket

Dave Goldiner, New York Daily News
    Fri, November 25, 2022 at 11:54 AM
    Kanye West says he told Donald Trump he’d make a great 2024 running mate — and the former president hit the roof.

The rapper now known as Ye claims that he told Trump that he wanted him to run as vice president on a Kanye-led White House ticket during a stormy meeting at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida.

“I think the thing that Trump was most perturbed about, me asking him to be my vice president,” Kanye said on a video posted on his newly restored Twitter feed. “That caught him off-guard.”

Trump made it crystal clear that no one except himself was going to have his backing for the top spot in 2024.

“Trump started basically screaming at me at the table telling me I was going to lose,” Kanye continued.

Then the rapper warned Trump to stay in his lane: “I’m like, ‘Hold on, hold on, hold on, Trump, you’re talking to Ye.’”

Both West and Trump were recently reinstated to Twitter by the site’s new owner, billionaire Elon Musk.

If West does run in 2024, it could be a test of the two men’s friendship and far-right-wing political alliance of convenience.

The Yeezy impresario launched an ill-fated 2020 bid that was widely seen as an effort to boost Trump by possibly siphoning some votes away from President Joe Biden in a handful of swing states. The campaign flopped when West won just 70,000 votes nationwide.

West’s erratic reputation has only nosedived since then, especially since he has made a string of antisemitic statements claiming that a cabal of Jews control the music business and media.

The rapper has been dumped by Adidas and other top brands and the German sneaker maker is now investigating reports of his alleged inappropriate sexual conduct in the workplace.

Trump officially launched his own 2024 comeback presidential campaign last week, just days after the GOP underperformed in the midterm elections.
    You just can't make this chit up-----clowns on parade
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 11-26-2022 at 09:54 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis