Thread: I'm too pretty

I'm too pretty

......well-----apparently not

Elisabeth Holmes who managed to defraud Theranos investors out of billions and more importantly negatively impacted some people's health and welfare was sentenced to 11.25 years in jail and $400 million in fines.

She "managed" her court image with two "fraudulent" pregnancies and what she told others a belief that she was too pretty to be sent to jail.

Obviously, she ain't that pretty

May her appeals be for naught.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    As my mom would say.. builds character..

I hope that the experience changes her outlook on “who” she actually is and how to treat others..

IMHO Martha Stewart came out of her experience a better person, and she helped others (taught classes) while she had the time on her hands.. (Snoop Dog is a good judge of character).

There are poor kids doing more time for having a little dope in their pockets..

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Obviously, she ain't that pretty
    We can leave that to the judgement of her next cellmate......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

She's lost the CEO position and struggled to pay her attornies. Putting the $400 million fine on top of that will put her in the same spot as O.J. Simpson, broke and powerless. I think that's appropriate for money-obsessed criminals. For, it hits them where it hurts.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead