Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this the new definition of accuracy in Russia?...

What's interesting to me is that the Ukrainian president continues to insist it was a Russian missile.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    What's interesting to me is that the Ukrainian president continues to insist it was a Russian missile.
    The first report I read indicated it was of Russian origin as part of a missile defense system left behind as the Russkies "strategically relocated" themselves (read: ran like rabbits), and was consequently repurposed by the Ukrainians when the recent Russkie missile barrage commenced...In that case Zelensky is correct...Maybe it's covered under warranty......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

It says something that Ukraine's allies are willing to continue to support Ukraine's efforts against Putin. In the Fog Of War, mistakes occur and do not stop due to unintentional damage.

After my Grandfather was captured by the Germans, he and his fellow prisoners were put in boxcars headed into Germany. The Germans did not mark the boxcars appropriately. Approximately half the prisoners died when Allied planes strafed the train. Yet, the surviving prisoners held the Germans accountable - knowing full well the Allies were doing what was necessary to win the war.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead