Thread: h biden

h biden

If there is there anyone with two brain cells that doesn't know there is a filled out pardon [ just minus the date ] sitting on bidens desk just waiting for a guilty verdict on his son , they need to be put in an institution .
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voter View Post
    If there is there anyone with two brain cells that doesn't know there is a filled out pardon [ just minus the date ] sitting on bidens desk just waiting for a guilty verdict on his son , they need to be put in an institution .
    I agree while he might not do it immediately assuming it happens he'll surely do it before he leaves. The Biden family are all a bunch of crooks and immoral reprobates.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Well, I'll wait and see. It is hard to know if this is an accurate report or someone trying to put pressure on the DOJ to charge him. As was pointed out in a thread on a different subject, this is close to the election and I can't help wonder if much of anything we see on any topic isn't calculated with that in mind.

I know that sounds cynical but I've pretty much lost any faith in anyone having clean hands these days. My faith in my fellow human is not very high right now.

I just know that if the DOJ does NOT end up charging him, that will be a bad thing for everyone except Hunter Biden. He looks plenty dirty to me. I doubt I'd be getting such careful treatment if it were me in the dock.

Well if they do lots of folks will be yelling that it's wrong because the prosecutor investigating it was appointed by Trump
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I think Biden's time will come. I'm betting he has lost the ongoing money train he found. And, this won't be the last time a family member of the President capitalizes and benefits.

I'm not saying Biden deserves a pass. I'm simply pointing out this has happened before and will happen again. The rest of us can use the voting booth to express our displeasure.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    I think Biden's time will come. I'm betting he has lost the ongoing money train he found. And, this won't be the last time a family member of the President capitalizes and benefits.

I'm not saying Biden deserves a pass. I'm simply pointing out this has happened before and will happen again. The rest of us can use the voting booth to express our displeasure.

Hunter
    I think certain issues need to be resolved outside of the voting process like jail.

Yes, I wouldn't mind seeing that happen as well. Yet, I still think the best way to hurt people like this is to heavily fine them. Take away what matters to them most - money.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I think this is one of the few times that Biden should follow Trumps example. Don't pardon your offspring.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    Don't pardon your offspring.
    Excellent. No offspring allowed. Let me add relatives as well.

Hunter