Thread: US justice department says Trump didn’t turn over all documents

US justice department says Trump didn’t turn over all documents

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...cuments-report

But the Times said Trump’s reluctance to co-operate “puts the department in the fraught position of having to decide from among an array of difficult choices”, so close to the November midterm elections.

The DoJ’s choices, the paper said, include “giv[ing] up on trying to obtain the documents, issuing a subpoena for them, obtaining another search warrant or pushing for Mr Trump to attest under oath that he has handed over all the materials in his possession”.
    I pick number 3.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

If he's got documents that he truly has no legal authority to possess and could be a threat to our national security they should use all legal means to retrieve them.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I like both solutions offered. Either way, we (the USA) must continue to seek the documents. Our safety, and that of our allies, may depend upon it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead