Thread: Biden pardons all federal stoners

Biden pardons all federal stoners

Anyone convicted of federal possession charges for ganja is now pardoned amid a review of the drug laws.

Seems the feds will not be interested in pursuing people just sparking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Anyone convicted of federal possession charges for ganja is now pardoned amid a review of the drug laws.

Seems the feds will not be interested in pursuing people just sparking up.
    Well I don't necessarily have a problem with what the president has done but I can't help but think it's just another gift and trinket to go along with student loan forgiveness in advance of the midterms
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Maybe this will free up a cushy cell for Hunter...
    Federal agents investigating Hunter Biden, the son of US President Joe Biden, believe they have evidence of tax crimes and it will be up to a prosecutor to decide whether to bring any charges, The Washington Post reported Thursday.
    Now all it takes is a prosecutor who is not afraid of losing his own job by putting the boss' son in prison stripes......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Maybe this will free up a cushy cell for Hunter...Now all it takes is a prosecutor who is not afraid of losing his own job by putting the boss' son in prison stripes......Ben
    Watch out you're not allowed to talk about Hunter Biden.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I think you are right about the timing and the upcoming election. This could have been done much earlier in his tenure but wasn't. If all it takes is a pen and a signature, then the question becomes why it wasn't done earlier. Everything is about politics, never about just doing what is right. Schade.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Watch out you're not allowed to talk about Hunter Biden.
    My mistake...I beg forgiveness......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    My mistake...I beg forgiveness......Ben
    You did the right thing Ben............

Man, I really thought I had this Hunter stuff down. Other than a few famous modelesque females, not that many men are named Hunter. In the words of my generation, Hunter Biden is harshing my mellow.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead