Thread: Coming to their senses?

Coming to their senses?

Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan (R) blamed former President Trump for embattled GOP Senate candidate Herschel Walker’s campaign on Thursday as Walker’s Senate bid remains engulfed in scandal.
    “[Georgia] let down the entire country,” Duncan told CNN. “Donald Trump led us down a rabbit trail post-election because he was too consumed with trying to save face from losing his election. And he ran us down a trail, and we screwed up.”

Duncan said on Thursday that the scandal has left him, along with other Georgia Republicans, unsure of who to support in the Senate race.
    “I’m not voting for Raphael Warnock and Herschel Walker hasn’t earned my respect or my vote,” Duncan said. “I’m like hundreds of thousands of other Republicans here in Georgia. We’re confused. We don’t really have anywhere to go right now.”
    The first cracks in the cult of personality?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...nate-campaign/

And the sad thing is no matter who's elected in that campaign it's going to be somebody that doesn't deserve to be there. Warnock is also a quite a piece of work.

https://www.ajc.com/news/local-govt-...lZIIGdItrfcBJ/
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.

Well, at least the liberals won't close ranks around a hothead wife beater. It isn't as if he drowned someone in a Massachusetts pond, not that there's anything wrong with that, either.

Senegal?

"Homosexuality is illegal in Senegal. According to 2013 survey by the Pew Research Center, 96% of Senegalese believe that homosexuality should not be accepted by society."
    - Wikipedia

That tanks my vacation plans.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    That tanks my vacation plans.

Hunter
    Yeah, the lezzie shows in Senegal are legendary......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Yeah, I'm thinking Benny Boys too.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead