Thread: Government agencies can and do get things right

Government agencies can and do get things right

....and this is one of them

Dear DAVID C GRUBB,
    The MONTGOMERY County Election Office has processed your ballot application on 10/06/2022.
    Your application status is: Approved.
    If your application was approved, you will receive an email when your ballot is being prepared for mailing. You can always check your ballot status at the following Department of State link: https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/P...tTracking.aspx
    If you have questions about your ballot application, please contact MONTGOMERY County at (610) 278-3280.
    Thank you
    Since this broader mail in ballot option began, this process has worked perfectly for me and offers a method of tracking the status of my ballot which is almost real time. I voted by absentee ballot for years but never had this level of visibility ---or even certainty that my ballot got there much less counted.

I do not rely on the postal service, I take my ballot to a drop box in a county park about 5 miles away----and cut out the middle man
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Fine as far as it goes, but then it gets tallied with a outsourced system, which sends the data to servers in Germany and Spain. Hackers can then change your vote, forcing the US military to once again raid the sites to preserve evidence of vote rigging. That's what happened in 2020, just ask Louie Gomer. Thankfully, he alerted everyone to the problem, but a conspiracy within the military itself suppressed all evidence of vote rigging. The conspiracy was SO GOOD, there was no evidence of it occurring, which is even MORE evidence of it existing. Somehow.

Right
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

"Gohmert rejects the scientific consensus on climate change and has asserted that data supporting it is fraudulent."
    - Wikipedia

I'm in.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Easy my friends, loony louie is the Captain's very own representative. It's best not to make him think about that dastardly reality