Thread: Political TV ads..

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..

Political TV ads..

In South Carolina.. TV is flooded with political ads.. one ad points out that the opponent is easy on crime and supports child molesters.. points out that as a judge, the opponent let a child molester go free.

So.. I ask Google.. yes, opponent did release the bad guy.. released for a fourth amendment search issue, nothing to do with child molestation.. and.. and.. and SCOTUS upheld the opponents ruling..

Have to love political ads and their spin..

Have you ever seen a political campaign ad in a major race that was not riddled with faults statements? I haven't. I wish I could find the link I saw a compilation of ads from all over the country some nerd took the time to break them down and it was shameful. There were a number of them where they were calling their opponents murderers. The way they can get by with this is because political speech is basically unlimited and certainly not bounded by truth.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

My friends, you have reminded me of how much I despise campaign ads. Obviously, the people behind them think they work - and, unfortunately, they're right. Personally, I find it odd people will vote based on an ad they see.

This is what happens when leading Republicans and Democrats pander to extremists. Divisiveness rules.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

just another reason to kill off the boob tube and read from various sources. no tv for 12 years now and I don't miss that crap at all.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    just another reason to kill off the boob tube and read from various sources. no tv for 12 years now and I don't miss that crap at all.
    That has been working for me for several years now...I can catch up the M*A*S*H episodes I missed on YouTube......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I like it. I also do not watch TV news shows. But, I do miss newspapers. Somedays I read British news - which is messier and clearly partisan - with the exception of the BBC.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead