Thread: The latest...

The latest...

I don't even try to keep up with the latest claptrap spewing from the political world, but this incoherent garbage from the mouth of a former US President just floors me:
    “Is McConnell approving all of these Trillions of Dollars worth of Democrat sponsored Bills, without even the slightest bit of negotiation, because he hates Donald J. Trump, and he knows I am strongly opposed to them, or is he doing it because he believes in the Fake and Highly Destructive Green New Deal, and is willing to take the Country down with him? In any event, either reason is unacceptable. He has a DEATH WISH,” Trump wrote.

“Must immediately seek help and advise from his China loving wife, Coco Chow!” he added.
    Anyone still supporting the former President is as deranged as he is...I pray for America......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I try not, but there are so many dumb things being said it's hard to not hear or see something. I must say Trump does have a knack for getting attention and amazingly money from fans. Now if just a third of that went to really helping low income/homeless think of the good it could do instead.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

As we did with Watergate and Clinton's deviancies, we are seeing political history occur - and we've got ringside seats. Someday, we'll be telling our Grandkids and great Grandchildren about it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    As we did with Watergate and Clinton's deviancies, we are seeing political history occur - and we've got ringside seats. Someday, we'll be telling our Grandkids and great Grandchildren about it.

Hunter
    ...and I pray that we will tell them that as we and they live in a democracy---the very real possibility that we may not concerns the hell out of me
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis