Thread: How does he get this out?

How does he get this out?

This has to roast putin's a**:

Today, a Washington Post op-ed by Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny, now serving a nine-year sentence in a maximum-security penal colony on trumped up charges, bore a title unimaginable a year ago: “This is what a post-Putin Russia should look like.”
    ...and on another note----this might get someone's attention

Zelensky appealed to the ethnic minorities conscripted into Russian armies not to fight, telling them that more than 58,000 Russian soldiers had already died in Ukraine and warning them that they do not have to die for Putin. If they do come, he warned, those who are sent without dog tags should tattoo their names on their bodies so the Ukrainian authorities can inform their relatives when they are killed.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Putin is not a stupid man. He rose up through KGB ranks and Russian political circles. One would think his trusted advisors would have told him war with Ukraine was a mistake.

I picture Steve Martin doing a grand, "Well, Excuse Me!," in front of Putin - cause Putin has crippled his economy and is losing the war. Of course, the irony is he did it all to himself. Did I say he wasn't stupid? Obviously, I was wrong.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead