Thread: I highly recommend

I highly recommend

That you read Putin's speech today on annexation. You can find it on your news service of choice. I think it's a very consequential speech.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

"Russophobia, which is spread now all over the world. [It is a form of] racism to think that neoliberal culture is an example for the whole world."
    - Real Clear Politics

It would be easier for him to simply call us and our allies an Evil Empire. Biden responded with, We will, "Never, never, never," recognize Russia's annexations.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I have to give putin credit----he can out lie trump and do it with far more style and grandeur than trump could ever muster.

trump is a common piker compared to putin.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I read it.

We will continue doing what we are doing, I hope, and the pressure of the casualties will eventually lead to his removal. You can't hide dead bodies in this number. The oligarchs will do a cost/benefit analysis and he'll be gone. In his place will be another authoritarian. That's what Russia likes.