Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trump's little "pocket judge" does it again

From Merriam-Webster:

bimbo noun

bim·​bo | \ ˈbim-(ˌ)bō \
    plural bimbos
    Definition of bimbo
    1dated slang, usually disparaging : MAN, FELLOW
    … no recently engaged bimbo cares to discover that he was not the little woman's first choice.
    — P. G. Wodehouse
    2informal + usually disparaging : WOMAN
    … evidence of how her hubby's been cheating on her with various bimbos
    — Dan Greenburg
    especially : an attractive but stupid woman
    We didn't want a blond bimbo in that role … we wanted her to be smart.
    — Hugh Wilson
    Bette was a hotey
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Oh, BIMBO!

I thought we were talking about JIMBO!

Attachment 39186

"Hey, Jimmy, ya gotta help me man, there's some fiddlers coming in from Vegas to ice me, ya know what I mean? Real mouth breathers. Ya gotta help me man, just let me stay with you for few days..."

Every time I'm down in Mexico I see trucks driving around with BIMBO on the sides. It's ironic the label entails hot muffins in both cases.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I'm sticking with bimbo

The “medical records” she worried the feds might leak to the press—what she called a “risk of irreparable injury” to the former president—were actually a doctor’s note Trump himself made public when running for the White House in 2016 as part of a publicity stunt.

A description in court records indicates the feds were trying to return an addendum to the infamous, eye-rolling letter that a Manhattan doctor quickly typed up emphatically declaring, “If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.”

Those details were made public when the court screwed up Tuesday night and posted a sealed DOJ filing on the public docket, which was quickly caught by Bloomberg reporter Zoe Tillmann.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Dave, you are a good man. Decent and moral. You demean yourself when you call people names.

Let the word go and focus on the real issue - her ruling. Maybe she is biased, maybe she's wrong, I dunno, but have some respect for the office she holds and her as a human being and please stop making it so personal. It hurts to see you unable to see how you are bringing yourself down. Please don't let your anger rob you of your decency.

Sometimes it seems called for Kevin.

That's Trump's whole schtick, Dave. He calls people names, demeans them, gets people riled up. He thrives on that negative energy. He loves the anger he provokes. He feeds off it. That has never been you.

But I've said all I'll say on this. I don't want to cause a problem with a 20+ year relationship.

Thank you

Sure, so now I'm trying to recall how long we've all known each other. 20 years is probably on the low end.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead