Thread: May his next pay grade be private E-1

May his next pay grade be private E-1

Stupid on parade

A tour bus bringing senior citizens to their East Falmouth hotel on Sept. 19 was aggressively pursued by a National Guard officer from Joint Base Cape Cod who thought the bus was carrying migrants because of a Tallahassee, Florida, sign on the side of the bus.

The off-duty officer, Lt. Col. Christopher Hoffman, 51, of the Massachusetts Army National Guard, who recorded his pursuit of the bus on Facebook Live, thought the bus was part of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' effort to bring migrants who crossed the southern U.S. border to Cape Cod. He can be heard praising DeSantis on the live stream video.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    FYI.. Joint Base Cape Cod is the old Otis AFB.. now technically owned and operated by the Massachusetts Guard.. USCG Air Station Cape Cod is a tenant activity and provides major funding for flight line operations..

The Bourne Rotery is a major traffic circle..

He should be busted out of the guard.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

After reading the complete article, I believe he was suffering from either a mental health crisis or some sort of intoxication.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    After reading the complete article, I believe he was suffering from either a mental health crisis or some sort of intoxication.
    Either way shouldn't be a leader in the Guard.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

This looks like the second post in as many days where someone is reading in to my statement. Wrong both times.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This looks like the second post in as many days where someone is reading in to my statement. Wrong both times.
    Sign of the times........
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Yeah, one would think someone who's attained the rank of Lt. Colonel would be a bit savvier than that. As mentioned by others, there was probably something else going on personally with him.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead