Thread: FFS

FFS

Riggleman marketed his book as a behind-the-scenes look at the Jan. 6 investigation. A copy obtained by The Hill in advance of its Tuesday release reveals details on Riggleman’s relationship with his mother as he publicly raised concerns about former President Trump and right-wing conspiracy theories.
    “What will it take to wake you up son….I love you so, but cannot stand by and listen to your elitist attitude and being praised by elitist journalist and democrats,” Riggleman’s mother texted him.
    Congratulations, she said. “You are now part of the swamp…I’m sorry you were ever elected…You are officially a politician…I have cried over you and my heart is broken by you.”
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...-ever-elected/

I am continually shocked at how support or opposition to Trump divides families against each other. The man and his cult are a cancer.

Trump's a master manipulator and unfortunately huge segments of our population are easily manipulated. I think back to Jim and Tammy Bakker.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.