Thread: How To Declassify Documents According to Trump

How To Declassify Documents According to Trump

I was amazed to see this on the morning news. Trump's mouth is the best witness the prosecution could ask for.

BTW, this was an interview done yesterday on Fox News. I chose this clip only because it was easily found and posted without a link to a different site. Thank you, YouTube!

This might be a better version as it appears to be less edited than the previous video:

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I honestly struggle with trying to understand how people of even low functioning IQs do not see through the orange jesus.

He gets increasingly nuts---QAnon seems to be his new source of friends:

Trump shared a picture of himself wearing a Q lapel pin, overlaid with the QAnon phrases “The Storm is Coming” and “WWG1WGA,” (an acronym for “Where We Go One, We Go All) on his Truth Social account September 12.

Trump has amplified at least 50 separate QAnon-promoting accounts since joining and actively using his Truth Social online platform, according to Alex Kaplan, senior researcher at Media Matters for America, a left-wing media watchdog.

“Just in case it wasn’t abundantly CLEAR at this point, President Trump himself is making it UNDENIABLE that he is 100% aligning with the Q operation,” John Sabal, an organizer of QAnon-focused conferences, posted on his Telegram channel. Sabal has previously stated the U.S. military is obligated to remove President Joe Biden from office, who the conspiracy theorist termed a “rouge actor.”
    There is a little piece of me that harbors a touch of sympathy for his lawyers who have to sit there and watch this idiot bury himself
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    .........There is a little piece of me that harbors a touch of sympathy for his lawyers who have to sit there and watch this idiot bury himself
    I have absolutely NO sympathy for his lawyers - there are other cases they could be involved in. Maybe even paying cases. Leave him to defend himself, things will move faster that way.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I have absolutely NO sympathy for his lawyers - there are other cases they could be involved in. Maybe even paying cases. Leave him to defend himself, things will move faster that way.
    I guess if they are too dumb to know that they are working pro bono why should I worry
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

It's surprising the number of attorneys who do pro bono work. It shows how altruistic many of them are.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead