Thread: Yesterday in trump land

Yesterday in trump land

Hidden in the grass of yesterday's announcement of the New York case against trump et al was this bitter pill:

James also filed a criminal referral to federal prosecutors and a tax fraud referral to the IRS.
    ....and for the bimbo "judge" in Florida, this ruling took place in Atlanta:

.........a major victory for the Department of Justice, a three-judge panel from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit in Atlanta ruled that Judge Aileen Cannon’s lower court “abused its discretion” when it temporarily banned the Justice Department from using the roughly 100 documents with classification markings in its criminal investigation of the former president.
    The decision was unanimous. Two of the three judges on the panel were appointed by Trump.
    Added in edit: Judge Cannon is also a long standing member of the Federalists Society---imagine that
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 09-22-2022 at 04:38 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

The Federalist Society: "Of the current nine members of the Supreme Court of the United States, six are current or former members of the organization."
    - Wikipedia

I like it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

You must have missed when Trump refered to himself as the former president. Of course that was quickly taken back.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I'm sure all of the democratic candidates and the administration as well are very happy we are preoccupied with Trump and not the abject failure of the Biden administration which includes a faltering economy, terrible inflation, and unfettered immigration at the border.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

trump's "interview" with his buddy hannity last night was so bazaar he had hannity confused and the QAnon "management" asking----"why didn't we think of that"

Just thinking about it
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis