Thread: New Handicap Parking Sticker Spotted in Texas

New Handicap Parking Sticker Spotted in Texas

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HandiCap.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	39164
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

He just texted me this morning, wanting to know if he could count on my support...My reply:

...Ben

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	francis.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	361.9 KB 
ID:	39165
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I got one of those yesterday. I reported the number as being used for spam and then blocked it.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I got one of those yesterday. I reported the number as being used for spam and then blocked it.
    That's what I did the first time he contacted me...This time I thought I would send a slightly stronger reply...It may dawn on him eventually that I am FOR Texas, not agin' it......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I played a lot of games with them the last election. I don't have the patience to deal with idiots any more. Moving to Belize is looking better every day. I might try to get an appointment with their consulate the next time I am in Houston just to test the waters. I already know that I meet their qualifications.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quit yer bellyaching!

You want to have some real fun? Live 10 miles from a state line.. living close to a neighboring state allows you to experience twice as much craziness.. and half of the craziness has nothing to do with you!!

Now.. that’s real fun..

We get hammered with the Maryland governor race.. it is so crazy that the term limited current governor does not endorse his party’s candidate..

If he does not believe in the candidate I am glad he does not endorse him. That is a lot of the problem with getting crappy candidates.

Our Ben is, "Son of the right hand," in the best Biblical way.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Our Ben is, "Son of the right hand," in the best Biblical way.

Hunter
    I never heard of that, I had to look it up...I wonder if my Dad and Granddad knew that (same first name)......Ben

Yes, it's what I consider to be an important historical link to your name, Ben. I think it's

And, don't get me started on Mike (my brother's name). It's another cool name from Biblical history.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    And, don't get me started on Mike (my brother's name). It's another cool name from Biblical history.

Hunter
    Now you have to spill it......Ben

Michael was not only an Angel, he was an Arch Angel (Chief amongst Angels). In folklore, an Arch Angel cannot speak directly with a human, as it will kill the human. Regular Angels can interact with both.

Interestingly, in the film Michael, the Arch Angel speaks with humans who survive the encounter. But, in the film Dogma, heads explode if God or an Arch Angel speaks.

In Dogma we are shown how to make a Holy Bartender. I wouldn't recommend it. It's messy.

Hunter