Thread: This guy is incredible

This guy is incredible

Jamie Foxx a man of many talents.

https://twitter.com/DailyLoud/status...FxK69GaaQ&s=19
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Is he the same one who got bitch slapped at that award show?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Is he the same one who got bitch slapped at that award show?......Ben
    Nah, that was Chris Rock. A POS I dislike to the extreme. I would have paid Will Smith to slap him.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I know who Jamie Foxx is now...He played Ray Charles in a movie...He did a fantastic job on that one......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I know who Jamie Foxx is now...He played Ray Charles in a movie...He did a fantastic job on that one......Ben
    I remember that now. You are correct, great portrayal!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

It's surprising to me that we're not seeing more #45 impersonators. He really does have a unique way of talking and presenting himself.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead