Thread: Peaceful resolution

Peaceful resolution

My wife does not like the taste of lamb---and surely not the taste of mutton----nor the smell of either while being prepared

So---I have found that by use of the hood exhaust I can avoid the "smell" issue----and that opens other opportunities for me to enjoy lamb and mutton.

This morning for breakfast, I enjoyed lamb chops with FF and eggs topped with left over marinara sauce heavily infused with diced jalapenos

Life is good
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	305967318_632252121628238_6034279026549515453_n.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	184.3 KB 
ID:	39152
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

My wife is away---and so I play---tonight a double header----lamb chops with broccoli rabe (also called rapini). If you are not familiar with this relative of broccoli it is a bitter green---which is exactly why my wife does not like it. I steamed it tonight---which does nothing to diminish the bitterness. Most often I sauté it, which does make it more mild---especially with the addition of balsamic vinegar.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis