Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This will come under MORE

This will come under MORE

I just want to give Ben a good feeling . Click image for larger version. 

Name:	296369048_5368535809878416_5191263174151183117_n.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	39133
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

This would do It for Ruth
    She was/ is a badass

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Man, we (humans) make some beautiful machines.

Talked with a Boeing worker today. He's excited about the new hyper-sonic plane they're coming out with. I only hope they can keep the ticket prices reasonable. The Concord tickets were uber-pricey.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Surveillance photos of a suspicious truck seen in my neighborhood...The window decals indicate the driver's ongoing obsessions and nefarious past...Evidence collection to be continued......Ben

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	window1.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	487.6 KB 
ID:	39134Click image for larger version. 

Name:	window2.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	485.7 KB 
ID:	39135Click image for larger version. 

Name:	window3.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	427.4 KB 
ID:	39136
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I like the little spy figure with II on it. And, it's spotless (clean compulsions are worthy things).

And, it appears you're into seeing what's behind your vehicle too. I've probably got as many lumens pointed South as I do North. 'Cause out in the desert in the middle of the night, lighting up what you are working on is a good thing.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Name:	flames.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	167.9 KB 
ID:	39141this was my world

Name:	sanborn.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	112.3 KB 
ID:	39138Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tanker 81.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	39139Click image for larger version. 

Name:	progressive hose lay.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	238.7 KB 
ID:	39140
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    I like the little spy figure with II on it.
    His name is Spooky...He rides on the shoulder of everyone ever connected with the McDonnell-Douglas F-4 to protect us from gremlins and other nefarious mischief-makers...The "II" is because the F-4 is the Phantom II, the first being the McDonnell FH-1......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Nice, Ben.

And TG, for being photos of dangerous fires, they are beautifully done.

Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Nice, Ben.

And TG, for being photos of dangerous fires, they are beautifully done.

Hunter
    Thanks, I was on each of the fires in the photos
    Totally wiped at the end of the day. This was a backfire operation to stop a 200 acre grass fire and yeah thats me in the yellow helmet

Name:	Backfiring operation.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	328.0 KB 
ID:	39142Click image for larger version. 

Name:	exhausted2.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	154.4 KB 
ID:	39143

In this picture the white helmet is the Battalion Chief/ Incident Commander, Red 29 Helmet is George my captain. Like so many fire fighters, Pancreatic Cancer got him two years into retirement, yellow 29 helmet is me. I think out of the 3 of us I am the only one still alive.

Name:	Buttoned up.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	121.9 KB 
ID:	39144

/Users/richardmaxwell/Desktop/pictures/IMG_0700.jpeg

IV use the photo unload button in the user tool bar when posting to display your photo
    Last edited by TriGuy; 09-06-2022 at 08:42 AM.
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Sure is pretty.. nice to live in a rust free environment..

The close up of Spooky, looks like a parking meter out in front of your house.. like a beach town..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    The close up of Spooky, looks like a parking meter out in front of your house.. like a beach town..
    I had to look...That's my mail box...Hit by countless drivers, then replanted by me...By now I'm used to picking up the pieces of broken car mirrors from my yard...The base loses a little more material every time it's hit, looking pretty shabby now...Over the years three people have returned and admitted their fault, then either paid me direct or let their insurance company pay...Most don't even slow down......Ben

EDIT: Before you ask, my mailbox is no closer to the street than any others, yet it is the only one that ever gets hit...The speed limit is 25 MPH...

That cute little birdie didn't poop on your nice clean truck did it
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    That cute little birdie didn't poop on your nice clean truck did it
    [Channeling the late Rodney Dangerfield] I don't get no avian respect......Ben

Ben, are the Jerry Cans for fuel?

Hunter