Thread: Now this is interesting

Now this is interesting

I think it would look good on Ben.

https://twitter.com/Xaniken/status/1...ZVoPnaNsg&s=19
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

What a simply darling accessory for my evening ensemble......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    What a simply darling accessory for my evening ensemble......Ben
    good grief!! i hope that doesn't include fishnet stockings for your attire ben!
    it's time to change the air in my head

Quote Originally Posted by Flaco View Post
    good grief!! i hope that doesn't include fishnet stockings for your attire ben!
    I'm pretty sure that would clash with Wranglers and Luccheses......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Pretty damn ugly, but still a cool method of concealment. Make 'em in pink and the FBI will buy thousands.........
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

When I became an Agent I received a worn old S&W .38 blued revolver snub nose. I had to practice speed loading it at home, to ensure I'd qualify.

When I had the chance to upgrade I got a S&W 9mm LadySmith - 'cause I could easily conceal it. And, man, did I get ribbed by my male co-workers for carrying a Ladysmith. So, at my next practice shoot, which was at the new Gunnison Prison down South, I painted my earmuffs pink - and my friends loved it. They talked me into making them custom-colored ones too. Sometimes, my friends, it's better to go along to get along.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

did you drive the pink volvo to the shoot?
    it's time to change the air in my head

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	418463_10151069382243805_189754029_n.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	194.4 KB 
ID:	39106
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

AAAHHHHH!!!...My eyes!...I'm blind!!!......Ben

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	418463_10151069382243805_189754029_n.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	194.4 KB 
ID:	39106
    You are a sick man, Eric! Get Help!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I would not mess with that man in the heels. His arms are probably thicker than my thighs.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You are a sick man, Eric! Get Help!
    I figured that these two are the target market for the purse gun LOL
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Remember when fanny packs for guns were a thing? Or, is that something particular to my state alone. Wifey had a purse that was designed for holding a gun.

I usually carried in a shoulder holster or a pancake holster I could wear on my hind end. I quickly found out that, during an arrest, it is a PITA to get a weapon back into a soft pancake holster. You have to use two hands, which leaves only one hand free to handle the offender. That's not safe.

Hunter