Thread: not one of them

not one of them

when you are old enough to not give a damn when someone accuses you of cultural misappropriation for something you have been doing, wearing or eating for most of your life

and that pisses them off even more.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

To most of my neighbors, I'm just the guy that lives next door. They probably see more of my cats than they do me.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I'm the white guy that cooks ethnic and or regional based foods and gives them my own twist. I just smile when they say That's not how we make it yada yada yada. In my mind I hear Rhett Butler: Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Each to our own path......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

And I thank Seinfeld for adding Yada Yada Yada to our vocabulary. It really does have demonstrable use.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead