Thread: Question?

Question?

In the jokes forum but does anyone believe Joe Biden could even handle the counter at McDonald's?
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Yeah, 'course most of us were raised to respect our Elders.

I stayed with my El Paso cousins when I was a child. Their Father was not to be messed with. I still remember my cousins being exiled to their rooms for failing to address their Father as "Sir." It stuck with me probably as much as it did with them.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I'm not sure he could hold up physically, it is a pretty demanding, fast-paced job. Mentally, I think he could do it. It is mostly automated and doesn't require much thought. The pace could be a bit much mentally, though.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

At least the fry baskets are on timers, if he could remember to listen for the buzzers......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    At least the fry baskets are on timers, if he could remember to listen for the buzzers......Ben
    This was specified as a counter job. I don't think he could physically or mentally handle the back.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This was specified as a counter job. I don't think he could physically or mentally handle the back.
    Yes, I failed to read the job requirements...I'm not a very good recruiter after all......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Even Adolf couldn't make any sense out of him......Ben

NOTE: careful of the language...

Man, there are a bunch of new Hitler ones there. I need to catch up.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead