Thread: Dear Congress...

Dear Congress...

Smith & Wesson CEO Mark Smith released this statement today......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

We will continue to work alongside law enforcement, community leaders and lawmakers who are genuinelyinterested in creating safe neighborhoods. We will engage those who genuinely seek productive
    discussions, not a means of scoring political points.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I'd like to see a similar statement from Springfield, Glock and sig Sauer.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I'd like to see a similar statement from Springfield, Glock and sig Sauer.
    What was that saying from a couple of centuries ago?..."Hang together, or hang separately?"......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

When and if gun manufacturers go woke we'll be up sh!t creek without a paddle.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

An interesting read on Wikipedia. I did not recall a Clinton Agreement - yet there it was.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead