Thread: New title for MTG

New title for MTG

Former RNC chairman Michael Steele called Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene a "****forbrains" Republican [AKA rino].

Steele was reacting to Greene's call for the FBI to be defunded in response to the raid on Trump's Florida home.

"For once try to be less stupid," Steele said in a tweet directed at Greene.

Michael Steele, former chairman of the Republican National Committee, excoriated Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia for demanding that the FBI be defunded following its Monday raid of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Florida.

I have to admit, the scariest thing about MTG is that she has reproduced----three times
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

"For once try to be less stupid,"
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Michael Steele is local… Maryland is 10-15 miles away.. (can see it from a sixth floor window, above the trees) we receive their news and (groan) political ads on local TV

Michael Steele was Lieutenant Governor of Maryland and was active in Maryland politics for years..

Michael Steele is honest and smart.. he is an all around good guy.. I don’t always agree with him but I have always respected him..

It gets even better.

I read last night that MTG is considering a run for the Presidency.

I have to give the bimbo credit, that level of self aggrandizement just might place her above trump in the category of self induced delusions
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    It gets even better.

I read last night that MTG is considering a run for the Presidency.
    Oh, I hope she does. That should be entertaining as hell!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I have a hard time understanding these outlier politicians. There are so many of them out there with noodle brains. We all know who they are and they are spread across the full spectrum of American politics. The only reason I believe they exist is because they have people stupid enough to believe them. Last I checked Omar was winning her primary. Enough said.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I cannot comprehend what would prompt a voter to vote for these idiots. Is a large percentage of Americans really that stupid? I might prefer to learn the elections really are rigged than to believe that. Elections can be secured, but you can't fix stupid!

A nation of dip****s.