Thread: Dot your I's and cross your T's

Dot your I's and cross your T's

The new bill just passed by Congress will provide for funding to the IRS to hire over 80,000 more auditors. But they claim that they will be concentrating over earners with joint income of $400,000, but history shows over half the audits were people making less than $75,000. That's going to help inflation go down, yeah.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Need to watch MSNBC.. they say it’s all good..

I don't care too much for getting my news on important issues from TV. I read a summary of the bill and the analysis of it from economic and market professionals
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I like where this issue has been and where it's going. For, our members know what news organizations they support and which ones they don't.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    And.. if we shop the different news outlets we can find the “spin” that will provide us a cheerier (for us) outlook on an issue..

Don’t worry, be happy..