Thread: My apologies

My apologies

I want to sincerely apologize to the members of the board, especially Ben and Mike for my conduct. I plead guilty and intend to modify my behavior so that grievances I may have with members will not be carried over into the forum. I want to thank Ben for calling me out it's probably long overdue.

Tom
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I don't know what the temperature is where you are but around me, it hit some high numbers (for my area, anyway. Not a patch on what some places are seeing, though.) I know that I get cranky when the heat is on, even if I'm in an AC environment. I snapped at my wife today over something stupid. I personally think the weather has a lot to do with our moods.

She told me to go soak my head and you know what? IT HELPED!!!

Your wife tells you to go soak your head? I should be so lucky.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    No problem..

I missed it.. actually saw it but didn’t get it..

I grew up in a family that spoke really bluntly.. if we were told to go soak our head we were expected to wait for another instruction to unsoak.. (or stop)..

It's all good Tom. No clue what occurred but we are all good around here....

In a way, a family fight reminds us - we are family.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Good on you Hunter!!!!!