Thread: Shrimp Enchiladas

Shrimp Enchiladas

Shrimp Enchiladas: Hatch Green Chilies, Avocado, Green and Red Enchlada sauce, medium cheddar mixed with cream cheese, shrimp sauteed in butter and garlic, baked for 30 minutes at 375

It took a lot of will power to stop at just one

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220817_180120.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	309.7 KB 
ID:	39097Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220817_180428.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	303.5 KB 
ID:	39098
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Wifey would like it.

But, no fish for me. My brother and I think it's 'cause our Mom made really bad fish dishes.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Wifey would like it.

But, no fish for me. My brother and I think it's 'cause our Mom made really bad fish dishes.

Hunter
    I learned to cook because mom could burn water
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

I hear that. I cook because Wifey lacks patience - torching things to death.

She always says: "I made my favorite thing for dinner - a reservation."

When recovering from my accident, my Therapy team assigned me the task of making dinner for them. They figured if I pulled it off, they'd approve me to drive again. I foolishly tried to make pasta from scratch - royally screwing it up.

The good news is that they thought I handled the disastrous meal well and approved me to take a driver's exam.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead