Thread: trump may be sicker than even I thought

trump may be sicker than even I thought

From his mindless ramble at CPAC:

Donald Trump boasted about his health during a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas.

Despite his age and weight, Trump consistently claims to be extremely healthy and vigorous.

Last year Trump said the only thing that would stop him from running in 2024 would be a "bad call from a doctor."

Former President Donald Trump said that former White House doctor Ronny Jackson loved looking at his body, while speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas, Texas, on Saturday.

"He was the White House doctor. He was a great doctor. He was an admiral, a doctor, and now he's a congressman," Trump said while Jackson looked on from the audience.
    I wonder if ronnie "took liberties" with this sicky
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I think there may be some projection going on. Trump often ascribes to others the motivations he feels.

I checked the doctor out. He also served George W. Bush, had an extraordinary military career and is respected amongst his peers.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead