Thread: Funny Prank

Funny Prank

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cabinet.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	39063
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

That is rich
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Now that's a great one......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I have a skeleton that I've been planning to put in a "guard shack" I would build by my entrance gate. After seeing the cabinet trick, someday, I may "lay it out" in my attic and leave it for whoever comes after I'm gone.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I can't match that one, but we were doing some remodeling a few years back and we found two empty cans of Heineken and a box of 22 caliber bullets inside one of our walls.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    After seeing the cabinet trick, someday, I may "lay it out" in my attic and leave it for whoever comes after I'm gone.
    Don't make it easy, put it under any blown-in insulation you have......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

what I want to know is why on earth would you waste good cabinet space like that? With a door and shelves that would make excellent storage space.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    what I want to know is why on earth would you waste good cabinet space like that? With a door and shelves that would make excellent storage space.
    Maybe he just needed space to store the body......Ben

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    With a door and shelves that would make excellent storage space.
    Exactamundo, my friend. I have a space just like the one shown in my kitchen. I put in it revolving shelves so I can easily get to everything.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead