Thread: More than sad

More than sad

....it is both infuriating and sickening.

In a quick summary, this is about the killing of an 8 year old girl who fell victim to "sound shots".

A sound shot, for anyone not familiar with the term, is the most unethical shot a hunter can ever take. The hunter has no clear view of what is causing a noise in the brush---so he simply shoots toward the source of the noise

Well---that is exactly what happened here----but the "brush" was a crowd of people leaving a football game, the "target" was gun fire coming from the direction of the crowd and the "hunters" were three cops The killed an 8 year old girl.

That will soon be a year ago and they are still playing games----can anyone say coverup?
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I was ready to move on, then noticed the "three cops" part of it.

I'm betting they're feeling bad about it, and that's before their department, or the local PD/Sherrif, takes action against them. Man, then after all of that, the family can sue as well.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead