Thread: Just for information

Just for information

A stark revelation regarding options and consequences:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	190.6 KB 
ID:	39038

This begs a serious moral issue that is being ignored.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

As shameful as that is, I am not at all surprised. Unfortunately, my state is one of the states that turns a blind eye toward those in need.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I was born in CA as a result of my family moving to that state.

Dad was born in El Paso, as was his sister. But, she was born deaf and needed considerable community resources to be educated. So, my Grandfather moved to a state where there were considerable community resources - CA. My deaf Aunt lived at a residential school and would come home on the weekends. When she graduated High School, she worked full time and married a deaf man. Together, they raised a family, had children, and thrived. They were a remarkable family.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead