Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: is ray freeman still around?

Gooday everyone. Some names here I haven't seen for a while
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emu.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	319.3 KB 
ID:	39042  

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Freeman View Post
    Gooday everyone. Some names here I haven't seen for a while
    You have been missed, Ray!

Don't be such a stranger, we all enjoy what you have to say.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I've not done much on the forums for a while now. I was an Admin on an Aussie RV forum for a long while. Threw that in da few years back. I do have a Line Boring group on FB 23K strong which keeps me active. I'm still working but no onsite machining any more. I work out of my own shed and 90% of my work is for one friend whom I'm giving a leg up with his new business. Still driving F series. Currently a 2020 F350 platinum. Nice truck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	201128708_969978570430082_4970722383683940268_n.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	219.4 KB 
ID:	39043  

Good lookin' truck! I'm glad to hear that you are still among the living and keeping busy.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

With that kangaroo sweeper on the front, it's definitely an Aussie truck...Welcome back, Ray......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Excellent Ray---thank you---and nice truck
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

great to see ya around ray! also glad things are going well for you.
    it's time to change the air in my head

There goes the air quality in the bilge

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    There goes the air quality in the bilge
    Yeah, the paint-peeling has just now started to level off from the days of Dan......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I didn't even know we had one anymore
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    You'll need a pass from the EPA and a current health card to get in......Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Here Ya Go, Dave.

Nice comments coming from you lot Thats what I like about you blokes..................................... Nuthin

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Wowzers!
    Beautiful Truck...

Oh.. uh... nice to hear from you also..

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I did remember it being walled off, I didn't see cause to ask for a key. Not heard mention of it for years I was not sure it was still there.