Thread: Building a diesel engine...

Building a diesel engine...

A big one...Careful measurement by yours truly tells me I have little chance of fitting one of these under the hood of my Dodge, but there wouldn't really be any need to repower it since it already has the mighty Cummins...

In this marine version of the MTU diesel I notice one of the tools they use in installing the connecting rods is the same DeWalt cordless drill in my tool box......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Ben if you Crank that thing up it'll burn more diesel idling in your driveway than your using 5 years. That's one biggun
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I love hearing about those huge engines. There're a few documentaries about them on the tube. Looks like I'll need to go back and see them again.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead