Thread: How bad is it going to get?

How bad is it going to get?

I just got my PG&E utility bill and for the first time I noticed where they have little boxes for the amount paid, there are SIX squares before the decimal point!

Talk about being prepared for inflation!!!!!
    Dave

Today is un-returnable !

Quote Originally Posted by Ferraridriver View Post
    I just got my PG&E utility bill and for the first time I noticed where they have little boxes for the amount paid, there are SIX squares before the decimal point!

Talk about being prepared for inflation!!!!!
    you don't own an 8000-20000 sq foot air conditioned mansions with 2 large swimming pools like there are dotting the wealthy enclaves of the bay area
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Ahhh... PG&E brings back good memories from living in Cameron Park CA. My family built the first home there and construction continued around us for years. As kids, we'd be out running around. When hot and thirsty, we'd find a PG&E crew - cause they always had a big cooler with ice and water. The staff were friendly and kind.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead