Thread: So that would be a yes?

So that would be a yes?

OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Damn! She's smarter than I thought. There was no good answer for her politically and of course that's all that matters to her.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Fox News still has me locked out......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Fox News still has me locked out......Ben
    I don't understand why they have you locked out. Are you sure it's not an anti-virus, Malwarebytes or something similar blocking Fox on your computer?
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Malwarebytes or something similar blocking Fox on your computer?
    I have the paid version of Malwarebytes, but this is something new...I'm getting locked out of many sites because I use Adblock...But I'm OK with that as long as I have alternative sources......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I have the paid version of Malwarebytes, but this is something new...I'm getting locked out of many sites because I use Adblock...But I'm OK with that as long as I have alternative sources......Ben
    I use Ablock Plus. Fox News doesn't like it but all they do is throw a banner across the bottom of the page complaining about it. Try disabling Adblock on just Fox News and see if you can get in.

Try disabling Adblock on just Fox News and see if you can get in.
    I disabled both Adblock and Adblock Plus, no change...I'm not going to worry about it......Ben

I disabled both Adblock and Adblock Plus, no change...I'm not going to worry about it......Ben
    Strange........I'd bet money it is some add-on running on your browser. Maybe try a different browser just as an experiment?

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Abrams “talked around” he issue on Fox.. just like the Governor of South Dakota “talked around “ the issue on CBS Face the Nation..

That’s what politicians do.. especially when on a news media that doesn’t support them..

Don’t read too much into it..

Maybe try a different browser just as an experiment?
    Good idea, I will......Ben

Edit: It works on Edge with no adblocker, just Malwarebytes...If I need Fox I'll go there...

Good idea, I will......Ben

Edit: It works on Edge with no adblocker, just Malwarebytes...If I need Fox I'll go there...

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Abrams “talked around” he issue on Fox.. just like the Governor of South Dakota “talked around “ the issue on CBS Face the Nation..

That’s what politicians do.. especially when on a news media that doesn’t support them..

Don’t read too much into it..
    I read a bunch into it. The people out in the street with the signs, the abortion activist, and the far left of the democratic party in Congress all want unabated abortion up to the time of birth. Stacey Abrams is no different that's why she didn't answer.

I wish that:

1) We could get a straight forward answer from a politician on anything

2) News media would quit trying for the sound bite banner headline.

Sometimes, it takes more than a yes or no to answer a question. I have a pretty good attention span and can follow a thought through a few sentences but rare is the national politician who is willing to engage in that, knowing that the news media only wants a gotcha.