Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ta heck with AR15s n’ Roe v Wade and all that stuff

We're talking about Downton Abby, and yes, it's imperative that you watch it from the beginning.

It may be the best TV series we've ever seen.

From wiki:
    Downton Abbey is a British historical drama television series set in the early 20th century, created and co-written by Julian Fellowes. The series first aired in the United Kingdom on ITV on 26 September 2010 and in the United States on PBS, which supported production of the series as part of its Masterpiece Classic anthology, on 9 January 2011.Wikipedia
    Dave

Today is un-returnable !

A soap opera about a chick named Abby who lives downtown...I hope it's at least in black & white, and not that colorized crap...I'll look for it on YouTube......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I found three episodes on YouTube, but not the complete series...It lokks like it's a British PBS production...That means high quality...I always liked those, like I Claudius for instance......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Thanks Ferraridriver just looked and it's on Amazon Prime so I added it to the watch list. Heard a lot about it but never watch and now that I threw Dish Network out of the house I'm looking for stuff to fill my retired hours. Tomorrow if the wind is calm I plan on getting the pontoon wet for the first time this year.
    Retired April 17, 2019
    Back to driving October 12, 2022
    Damn Credit Card
    Life’s too short to drink cheep booze and argue with stupid people.” Mickey Thompson